Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Food Blog.

For those of you that don't know, I tend to "bitch" about my food very often. Just ask anyone in my family. But through my constant bickering and such, they have all told me that i could be a food critic, even with my limited food vocabulary (aka, i am a picky-ish eater, and i usually order the same thing every time).

Even though most food critics like eating varieties of food, i feel that with me liking a small number of foods, it can actually HELP me with comparing and contrasting different restaurants. In scientific terms, having a narrow food tastes is like having a "control." If i order chicken fingers at every restaurant, i can objectively rate each restaurant from the differences in that one item. In contrast to rating spaghetti from A and burgers from B... which is kinda like comparing apples to oranges. I am going to compare apples to apples, and oranges to oranges.

So without further adieu, I am launching my new food blog today with a rating of Olive Garden from which Jess and I visited last night. You can find it at www.Foodinthefastlane.blogspot.com.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So next time I bring up eating something new, and you get that "ugh do I have to eat it?!" look on your face, are you going to tell me that if you try something new, it'll ruin your methodology? Because if that's the case, I'm taking the dog out to eat. She'll eat anything.

:-)

MotherOf3Guys said...

Good comment Jessy!! Wonder where you get that picky-ish eater gene?