Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Phone.



I love my phone. People say to me "why didn't you answer your phone?" all the time. The answer is: because it didn't ring.

If my phone rings, and i hear/feel it, i'll answer. but if i'm in my room, there's probably a 15-20% chance that my phone won't even ring. It'll ring on your end, and it'll even go to voicemail. but it won't ring. It won't even know someone has called.

If you leave a voicemail, sometimes it'll beep at me saying i have a voicemail, but i have no clue when it was left due to there being no missed calls, or it never ringing.

Back when i was in a relationship, this caused a lot of problems cause she would think that i was avoiding her and not want to answer. I just hope people who call me and i don't answer realize this as what's happening. If you call me, and i don't answer... it's cause my phone isn't ringing, or i just can't hear it or feel it. and in this case, i'll see the missed call and probably call you back.... if i like you. And i like most people who have my number.

4 comments:

Neva said...

You know...I just might call you to see if you answer and you must like me since I have your cell phone number....but I won't get mad if you don't answer because it might not be ringing or vibrating or you might not hear it or, etc etc etc etc.

MotherOf3Guys said...

I just keep trying until I get you and you are really good about calling back. Thanks...Luv ya!

Cheryl said...

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha...

jeff this one is so funny, so funny i couldnt stop laughing at work...

i will always think that you didnt answer the phone cuz you were ignoring me, cuz that was my job! but after like the 50th time where you never picked up cuz 'IT DIDNT RING' i guess you can be right, but just this once...

but i really think you can come up with a better excuse... or GET A NEW PHONE!

Anonymous said...

where is the velveeta sir?