Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Norah Jones.



As i'm sitting here "thumbing" through Norah Jones' website... i've come to one conclusion. I Love Norah Jones.

I 've been saying it for a while... but seriously, i could listen to her music all day. everyday. and not even care... in fact, whenever one of her songs comes on random on my ipod or winamp, i usually start from the beginning and play all the music i have of hers. (which is just her 2 albums and a live version of "Don't know why" from her Leno performance.) I mean i feel all warm and fuzzy when i listen to her music. If i'm feeling angry or upset for any reason, i can put her on the winamp, and i'll just zone out and end up feeling better.

I have 2 ways to get out of a bad mood funk... playing my guitar, and norah jones.... and sometime when girls dressed up as batman yell into my window at 3am and scare the shit outta me does it too... but i don't have a team of batman-dressing-up-women on call for when i'm in a bad mood, so i can always rely on norah jones and/or my guitar.

Not to mention how fun it is to play the melodies that she sings on the guitar as a solo... that's fun... i think i'll do that now... yeah... i'll do that now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's BATGIRLS. Get it right, punk. Also, quit cheating on me. I hate you.

Jessy
P.S. I love you, Jeffis!